Monday, July 25, 2011

Serve Others With All The Strength and Energy That God Supplies

Isaiah 43; Isaiah 44; Isaiah 45; 1 Peter 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Serve Others With All The Strength and Energy That God Supplies

Scripture

1 Peter 4

10 God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. 11 Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

Observation

If we use our spiritual gift and if we exercise it with all of our strength and energy that God supplies then we will bring glory to God through Jesus Christ! I love it. So what is your spiritual gift? Are you serving others by using your spiritual gift with all the strength and energy that God supplies? Is God getting glory through your life today. Lets use our spiritual gifts today and lets do it with all that we have.

Application

I will serve today with all the strength and energy that God supplies me. I will strive to bring glory to God through Jesus Christ. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that I have the gift of helping others. Let me use that gift today with all the strength and energy that you supply. Help me bring You honor and glory today through everything that I do.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: