Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let Us Go Right Into The Presence of God

Isaiah 15; Isaiah 16; Isaiah 17; Isaiah 18; Hebrews 10
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Let Us Go Right Into The Presence of God

Scripture

Hebrews 10

19 And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus. 20 By his death, Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place. 21 And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God’s house, 22 let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him.

Observation

We can go boldly into the throne room of God because of the blood of Jesus. His sacrifice has given us free entrance into the very presence of God Himself. We can go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fulling trusting Him.
It is an awesome privilege to be able to go directly to God. Only children of a King have direct access to the throne of their father. We have free access to God because we are Kings' Kids. So lets go right into His presence this morning with sincere hearts fully trusting Him. Wow! What a promise! What an awesome privilege!

Application

I am going to directly to my Father this morning because our High Priest Jesus Christ has laid down the ultimate sacrifice - His very life - to give me this privilege.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come directly into Your throne room this morning only because of the sacrifice of Your Son. I don't deserve this privilege, but I come with a sincere heart fully trusting in You. I belong to Your Kingdom. This world is not my home. I am just traveling through. Help me not become so comfortable with the things around me that I forget why You saved me. I pray that You open the doors for Kathy and I to serve You among people haven't had the opportunity to hear about You. Help us to be willing to accept and help us to know clearly the plan that You have for us in fulfilling the Great Commission. If we are not supposed to physically go to those unreached people then You must show us how we can help reach them by not making a move. If we are supposed to go then please throw the doors open so we can be obedient to Your plan of reaching this world with the Good News. Help me to be obedient no matter how You ultimately guide us during the days ahead. You are my Heavenly Father. I put my trust in You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: