Thursday, July 28, 2011

Taking God's Word to Those Who Have Not Yet Heard...

Isaiah 53; Isaiah 54; Isaiah 55; Isaiah 56; 2 Peter 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Taking God's Word to Those Who Have Not Yet Heard...

Scripture

Isaiah 55

11 It is the same with my word.
I send it out, and it always produces fruit.
It will accomplish all I want it to,
and it will prosper everywhere I send it.

Observation

Here is what God says about His word (the Bible), “I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.

It is so important to get people to the unreached people groups with the word of God because God's word will not return void. It will accomplish all that God wants it to accomplish. Are you willing to go? Why not? What is holding you back? Is it your family, comforts of the USA, friends, children, grand children what is holding you back? Why aren't you preparing to go? Have you ever been on a mission trip? Why not? Don't you think you should go? Why should you stay and not go?

Application

I am going to continue to pursue going back on the mission field until I get there. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know my heart. You know that it is my desire to serve You where people have not had the opportunity to hear about You. Help me go by opening the necessary doors that seem difficult to open. Nothing is too hard for You. You are Mighty and You are Worthy of Praise. I want to take Your word to those who have not yet heard.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: