Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bringing People To Jesus!

Isaiah 60; Isaiah 61; Isaiah 62; John 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading
Link
Bringing People To Jesus!

Scripture

John 1

40 Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, was one of these men who heard what John said and then followed Jesus. 41 Andrew went to find his brother, Simon, and told him, “We have found the Messiah” (which means “Christ”).

45 Philip went to look for Nathanael and told him, “We have found the very person Moses and the prophets wrote about! His name is Jesus, the son of Joseph from Nazareth.”

Observation

Andrew and Philip did exactly what you and I need to do they brought people to Jesus. They invited people to come meet Jesus and you and I can do the same thing today. Who have you invited to meet you at church this Sunday? Who can we call today or maybe even go by and visit? What will stop us...business...laziness?

Application

I will invite some people today to join us tomorrow for worship. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love the example of Andrew and Philip. It is my desire to do the same thing. I pray for Roderick who I invited this week to join us at church and I pray for Roger and Gabriela who said they are planning on attending. I pray that Your hand continues to remain on our church. I pray that You continue to bless.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: