Sunday, July 31, 2011

Speak Out!

Isaiah 63; Isaiah 64; Psalm 107; John 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Speak Out!

Scripture

Psalm 107

1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.
2 Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out!
Tell others he has redeemed you from your enemies.

Observation

Having you been speaking out? Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Who have you told this past week about God's wonderful love. Have you been speaking out? Yesterday I had the chance to meet with someone and talk to him about his relationship with Christ. This man goes to church, but when I asked him if he had ever turned from sin and self and asked Jesus Christ to be his Lord and Savior he told me know. This man is close to salvation! Speak out!

We were saved in order to be able to speak out so lets do it!

Application

I will look for an opportunity today to speak out about my awesome Savior. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that today I have the chance to speak out in Your name about the wonderful things You have done in my life. There is so much to speak out about because You are so good. Thank You for saving me and now let me speak out so others can also experience Your salvation. You are Mighty. I pray today that people would turn to You and be saved.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: