Sunday, July 24, 2011

Renew My Strength

Isaiah 40; Isaiah 41; Isaiah 42; 1 Peter 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Renew My Strength

Scripture

Isaiah 40

31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint.

Observation

I am trusting in the Lord today and I am looking forward to having my strength renewed. I will enjoy soaring like an eagle today. It will be good to be able to run and not grow weary and walk and not faint. Lets do it.

Application

I will trust totally in the Lord today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me the strength to continue on. Thanks for renewing my strength. I am glad that I don't have to grow weary. I am counting on You today. You are my Strength. I pray that Your hand would be on our church in a strong way today. Bless our people. Bless our leadership. Help all of us serve You with all of our hearts.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: