Friday, July 22, 2011

Saved From An Empty Life

Isaiah 36; Isaiah 37; Psalm 76; 1 Peter 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Saved From An Empty Life

Scripture

1 Peter 1

18 For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver. 19 It was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.

23 For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God.

Observation

We have been saved from an “empty life”. Jesus came to save us and to give us lives full of abundance and meaning. If you are living without Christ then your life is without meaning or purpose. There is an emptiness in each one of us that only Jesus Christ can fill. So are you experience a rich abundant life or is your life one of emptiness? Jesus is the answer. Surrender your life to Him today. Turn from sin and self and ask Him to come into your life and save you. Acknowledge Him as your Lord and your Savior right now.

Application

I will thank the Lord today for the abundant life that I experience in Christ. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for saving me from an empty life and thank You for allowing me to live the life that I now live one full of meaning and purpose. Help me walk with You today. Keep me from sin. Help me to bring you glory and honor.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: