Thursday, July 26, 2012

Give All Your Worries And Cares To God, For He Cares About You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 46; Isaiah 47; Isaiah 48; Isaiah 49; 1 Peter 5

Give

All Your Worries And Cares To God,

For He Cares About You.

Scripture

1 Peter 5

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

 Observation

What makes it so hard for us to do what this verse says is the one three-letter word “all”! If the verse said, Give some of your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you, it wouldn’t be a problem at all for us to do it, but God says to give Him all of our worries.

How are you doing with this verse?

Are you able to give “all” or just some of your worries to God? I know it is a struggle for me. It is easy for me to begin worrying about something rather than praying about it.

    Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Worry … Worry … Worry = 0

Pray … Pray … Pray … = Peace


Application

I will strive to pray more today and leave the worrying to somebody else!
Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me trust You today with every detail of my life. Don’t let me worry. Help me to pray and help me to trust You more. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: