Monday, July 23, 2012

Once You Had No Identity As A People Now You Are God’s People, God’s Very Own Possession.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 20; Isaiah 38; Isaiah 39; Psalm 75; 1 Peter 2

Once You Had No Identity As A People

Now

You Are God’s People, God’s Very Own Possession.

Scripture

1 Peter 2

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

10 “Once you had no identity as a people;
    now you are God’s people.
Once you received no mercy;
    now you have received God’s mercy.”

Observation

We have been saved to show others the goodness of God! We are a chosen people! We are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. This should help you and I live out Monday in a different way!

God has divine appointments waiting for us today! I don’t know who they are but they are people that need to see the goodness of God through us! Wow! I can’t wait!

Application

I will look for the person or persons that God puts in my path that needs to see the goodness of God through me! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be a good witness for You today. I pray that others will see Your goodness through me. 


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: