Thursday, July 19, 2012

God Is Our Protection And Source Of Strength He Is Always Ready To Help Us In Times Of Trouble.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 17; 2 Chronicles 28; Psalm 46; James 3

God Is Our Protection And Source Of Strength

He Is Always

Ready To Help Us In Times Of Trouble.

Scripture

Psalm 46

God is our protection and source of strength.

    He is always ready to help us in times of trouble.

Observation

Protection … Strength … Help …

This is a very good verse to memorize.

When you need protection God could bring this verse to your memory. When you need strength to make it through a crisis you could quote this verse and have the strength you need. When you are in trouble you would be able to remember that God is always ready to help you in times of trouble!

I like the word “always” don’t you. God is there always to help us. You can count on Him. People will disappoint you and you will disappoint people but God will never disappoint you. He is always ready to help in times of trouble!

 Application

I will memorize Psalm 46:1. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my protection and my source of strength.
You are always ready to help me in times of trouble. Help me to memorize this verse so that it will always be in my heart when I need to be reminded of how Powerful and how Caring You are!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: