Saturday, July 14, 2012

Faith Is The Confidence That What We Hope For Will Actually Happen


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 19; Isaiah 20; Isaiah 21; Hebrews 11

Faith Is The Confidence 

That What We Hope For

Will Actually Happen

Scripture

Hebrews 11

11 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

Observation

Our faith is tested over and over again. God wants to see if He can trust us. Abraham faith was tested. Everyone listed in Hebrews 11 were people of faith and they all learned to walk with God by faith through trials and troubles. Hebrews 11: 6 “And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.”

You and I will be tested in all sorts of ways to see if we are people of faith! What are you trusting God for today? What do I trust Him for today? Will we be people that please Him?

Application

I will be a person of faith that pleases God.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is my desire to live by faith. I want to please You. Help me be the person of faith that You want me to be.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: