Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just As Each Person Is Destined To Die Once And After That Comes Judgment!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 11; Isaiah 12; Isaiah 13; Isaiah 14; Hebrews 9

Just As Each Person

Is Destined To Die Once

And After That Comes Judgment!

Scripture

Hebrews 9

27 And just as each person is destined to die once and after that comes judgment,

 Observation

Are you ready? You say – am I ready for what? Are you ready to die? Are you and I ready for what comes after death … judgment?

I am ready. Are you? When Christ returns He is bringing me “salvation”! What will you receive when you die? Do you want to face judgment for your sins?

Jesus paid the penalty for my sins and offered salvation to me as a gift. I received Jesus Christ into my life. I have been forgiven of my sins. How about you? If you were to die today where would you spend eternity?

I am going to face a judgment, but it is a judgment of my good works. It is how I will be rewarded in Heaven. But for someone that does not know Christ as their personal Lord and Savior there will be a judgment of their sins and they will be sent to an eternity in Hell.

I am glad that I have been forgiven. Have you received God’s gift of forgiveness?

Application

I am not afraid of death. Jesus has overcome death and I belong to Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that I don’t have to worry about being judged for the sins that I have committed. Jesus has paid the penalty for those sins. I don’t have to worry about death or any judgment after death. I desire to be able to stand before You and have You say to me, “Well done my good and faithful servant!” Help me to live in a manner that brings You glory and that brings You honor.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: