Friday, July 20, 2012

Listen, Think About This: You Don’t Know What Will Happen Tomorrow!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Chronicles 29; 2 Chronicles 30; 2 Chronicles 31; James 4

Listen,

Think About This:

You Don’t Know What Will Happen Tomorrow!

Scripture

James 4

“Listen, think about this: 14 You don’t know what will happen tomorrow…”

Observation

Since we don’t know what will happen tomorrow we need to make use of every opportunity to further the kingdom of God today. You life is like a “fog” the writer James says! So you and I need to live everyday with meaning and with purpose.

Here is how James says to live, “So give yourselves to God. Stand against the devil, and he will run away from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. You are sinners, so clean sin out of your lives.” “ Be humble before the Lord, and he will make you great.” James 4:7-8; 10

After you experience a major heart attack like I did you know for sure that your life is like a “fog”. Every minute I have on this earth is precious. I don’t want to waste my life getting tangled up in sin. How about you? 

Application

Since I don’t know what will happen tomorrow I plan to live out this day drawing near to God and living for Him.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You have allowed me to live for a reason. It is the same really with every believer. We all have a reason to be alive and still on this planet. I know it is not to waste my life on stuff that doesn’t matter. Help me draw near to you. Help me stand against the devil. Don’t let me become proud so I miss your blessings. You are My Savior. You are My Lord. I want to live for You today.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: