Sunday, July 08, 2012

Earth, Sing To The Lord! Be Happy As You Serve The Lord! Come Before Him With Happy Songs!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Hosea 13; Hosea 14; Psalm 100; Psalm 101; Psalm 102; Hebrews 5 

Earth, Sing To The Lord!

Be Happy As You Serve The Lord!

Come Before Him With Happy Songs!

Scripture

Psalm 100


Earth, sing to the LORD!

Be happy as you serve the LORD!
    Come before him with happy songs!


Know that the LORD is God.
    He made us, and we belong to him.
    We are his people, the sheep he takes care of.


Come through the gates to his Temple giving thanks to him.
    Enter his courtyards with songs of praise.
    Honor him and bless his name.


The LORD is good!
    There is no end to his faithful love.
    We can trust him forever and ever!


Observation

I hope you go to church today! And I hope that when you get there that you will be happy as you serve the Lord. Being happy serving the Lord and coming before Him with happy songs – those should be our main goals today as we get ready to go to church.

I am looking forward to singing “Happy songs to the Lord” and I am looking forward to serving Him today with gladness. I will serve the Lord today by serving other people as they come to worship. 

I can’t wait! How about you? 

Application

I will serve the Lord with gladness today. I will sing happy songs today to the Lord! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to serve You with gladness today. Help me to sing to You with songs of gladness. You are worthy of such worship. I want to serve You today with all my heart and all of my soul. Help me to be able to do that this morning. I pray for Dot, Don and Kathy, Marie, Orville Jr and Linda this morning as they go through this time of loss. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: