Saturday, June 30, 2012

Look At the Ocean So Big and Wide! It Is Filled With All Kinds Of Sea Life.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Amos 7; Amos 8; Amos 9; Psalm 104; Titus 2

Look At the Ocean

So Big and Wide!

It Is Filled With All Kinds Of Sea Life.

Scripture

Psalm 104

LORD, you created so many things!
    With your wisdom you made them all.
    The earth is full of the living things you made.

25 Look at the ocean, so big and wide!
    It is filled with all kinds of sea life.
    There are creatures large and small—too many to count!

26 Ships sail over the ocean,
    and playing there is Leviathan,
    the great sea creature you made.

Observation

Today after Jose and Sandra’s wedding Kathy and I are heading to the beach for a week! I love the ocean. It is always changing. It is full of surprises. You never know what you will see in the water when you are at the beach. And when you have the chance to go fishing you never know what you are going to catch! 

Kathy says that I am a “Jonah” when it comes to fishing, but this year it is going to be different. I am actually going to catch something! I have been fishing every year for this big fish that my grandkids call “Walter”. Every year Walter breaks my 80-pound fishing line and gets away, but this year Walter is mine!

 Last year I did catch about a five-foot shark and when you are fishing in a kayak catching a five-foot shark does give you a little scare for a minute because you are afraid that he is going to drag you out to sea. 

If I do catch Walter this year I will be sure to let you know!

God’s creation is wonderful. We need to enjoy it. It is all around us. Did you notice the moon last night? God put that moon up in the sky just for you and me! It is true. He placed the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars in the heavens just for us! We serve a Mighty God. He is Creator. 

Application

I will enjoy God’s creation this week.  And I will try to catch “Walter”. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your wonderful creation. Thank You for the beach, the ocean, and everything that lives in it. I pray for Jose and Sandra today as they get married. I pray that You bless them. Use them for Your kingdom and for Your glory. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: