Saturday, June 02, 2012

Each Of Us Will Have To Explain To God About The Things We Do


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Proverbs 22; Proverbs 23; Proverbs 24; Romans 14

Each Of Us

Will Have To Explain

To God About The Things We Do

Scripture

Romans 14

11 Yes, the Scriptures say,

“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
    ‘Everyone will bow before me;
    everyone will say that I am God.’” 


12 So each of us will have to explain to God about the things we do.

Observation
 
It wasn’t me that said that one day we would have to explain to God about the things that we do! God’s Holy Spirit said it through the writings of the Apostle Paul! 

It is a good reason to live a life worthy of Christ and it is a very good reason to stay away from sin. I believe that sometimes we think that because we are forgiven of the penalty of sin that we won't have to explain to God about our actions here on earth, but scripture says we will!

When I stand before God I want Him to be able to say to me, “Well done my good and faithful servant!” Is that the desire of your heart? I hope it is.  

Application

I will strive to live a life that honors my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. How about you?  


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me live a life that makes You Smile! I know that one day I will bow before You and give an account for how I lived my life here on earth. It is my desire to live a life that pleases You. Help me to stay away from sin! I want to serve You with all my heart, all my soul, and all my strength! Amen. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: