Saturday, June 16, 2012

Because You Belong To Christ You Are Complete Having Everything You Need


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Kings 17; 1 Kings 18; 1 Kings 19; Colossians 2 

Because You Belong To Christ

You Are Complete

Having Everything You Need

Scripture

Colossians 2 

10 And because you belong to Christ you are complete, having everything you need. Christ is ruler over every other power and authority.

Observation

You have heard people say, “God said it, I believe it, and that settles it?” The saying more accurately should be said this way, “God said it – that settles it!”

In Colossians 2:10 God says that those who belong to Christ are complete, having everything you need. You can believe that truth or not believe it but it is still true. I don’t know about you, but I plan on believing what God promised me and I and plan to act on it.

 I don’t lack one thing. I have everything I need. I have everything I need because I belong to Christ who is ruler over every other power and authority.

Lets let that sink in to our hearts today! 

Application

I will meditate on Colossians 2:10 today. Every time I begin to worry about what we might seem to lacking I am going to think about Colossians 2:10.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, because I belong to Christ I have everything that I need. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. I will trust in You with all my heart and I will not lean on my own understanding and I know that You will direct my path. Help me today as I think about what lies ahead in our future to do it with Colossians 2:10 in my heart. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: