Friday, June 22, 2012

Be An Example To Show The Believers How They Should Live


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 8; 2 Kings 9; 2 Chronicles 21; 1 Timothy 4

Be An Example

To Show The Believers 

How They Should Live

Scripture

1 Timothy 4

“…Be an example to show the believers how they should live. Show them by what you say, by the way you live, by your love, by your faith, and by your pure life.”

Observation

It is so important that you and I live out what we believe. We are to be examples to those believers around us. We are to show them by what we say, by the way we live, by our love, by our faith, and by our pure lives.

How are we doing? Can people imitate you and me? Are we living lives so close to Jesus that others are drawn to the Savior?

You and I have the opportunity to influence people to have a closer walk with the Lord. We can help them be more successful for the kingdom of God. Awesome!

Who comes to your mind that needs your encouragement today? Call them, write them, and pray for them!

Application

I will strive to be an example to those believers that God has brought into my life. How about you?  

Prayer
Heavenly Father, help me live a life close to You. I don’t want to mess up. Don’t let me slide into sin. Keep me close to You. Help me be an influence on those around me. I pray that you would give strength to my Christian friends that are having a hard time right now. Use Your word to give them strength. Use Christian friends to encourage them. Help them to never give up!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: