Thursday, June 21, 2012

Don’t Be Afraid Or Worry Because The Battle Is Not Your Battle It is God’s Battle!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 6; 2 Kings 7; 2 Chronicles 20; 1 Timothy 3

Don’t Be Afraid Or Worry

Because The Battle Is Not Your Battle

It is God’s Battle!

Scripture

2 Chronicles 20

 

15…“Listen to me King Jehoshaphat and everyone living in Judah and Jerusalem! The LORD says this to you: ‘Don’t be afraid or worry about this large army, because the battle is not your battle. It is God’s battle!

Observation

It is a huge lesson for us to learn, but we need to learn that the battles we fight are not our battles. We are in spiritual warfare and it is God’s battle! He would love to fight our battles for us if we would just step aside and let him. 

Do you have a person that is giving you lots of problems right now? Maybe a boss, a co-worker, a family member, or maybe even a church member is making your life miserable. 

Let me remind you that you are not fighting against flesh and blood, but against principalities and things in the spiritual realm. Those battles are best left up to God to fight. He or she is not your problem! 

Satan would love to use “a person” to win his fight for your life and dilute your effectiveness as a witness for Christ. He is out to get you and he will use people to put you on the sidelines!
I would suggest that we do what King Jehoshaphat did. I suggest that we call on God to help us. 

Whatever battle or struggle is going on right now in your life trust me it is not your battle. It is God’s battle. At least it is God’s battle if you ask Him and let Him fight it for you!

Application

I will ask God to fight for me today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, nothing is too hard for You! My battles are Your battles because I belong to You. I have been bought with a very high price and You delight in me. Help me turn all my battles over to You. They are too big for me and they are just right for You. You are Mighty. You are All-Powerful. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: