Wednesday, June 06, 2012

It Is A Done Deal We Are Seated With Christ In The Heavenly Realms


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ecclesiastes 1; Ecclesiastes 2; Ecclesiastes 3; Psalm 45; Ephesians 2

It Is A Done Deal

We Are Seated With Christ In 

The Heavenly Realms

Scripture

Ephesians 2

For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus.

Observation

The Apostle Paul says that God sees us already seated with Christ in Heaven! It is a  done deal.

If you are a Christ follower then it is a done deal!

But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead.”

We don’t deserve eternal life. It is a gift from God. All we need to do is receive it. Have you received the gift of eternal life? 

“God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.”

 “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.”

I love the book of Ephesians! How about you? 

Application

I will approach God with boldness because Christ has given me that privilege!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me free access to come to You any time I want to and anytime I need to! You are an awesome God. Thank you for saving me from the penalty of my sin. Thank you for giving me Heaven when I deserved Hell. You are full of Mercy and Grace. I am seated with Christ in the Heavenly realms. You already see me there! 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: