Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Do You Feel Old as Dirt?

Genesis 3; Genesis 4; Genesis 5; Luke 2


Scripture


Luke 2:32 “After Noah was 500 years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham and Japheth”



Observation

Genesis chapter 5 has folks living to be 969 years old, at least Methuselah lived that long! Wow! But Noah was 500 years old when he had his three sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth! God does work miracles! I would not want to start a family at that age, how about you?


Application

Time is short. We don’t live to be 500 years old these days. None of us knows when our time on earth will be over, it could be today! Let’s make the most of 2007 and help some folks find Jesus!


Prayer

Father, I feel sometimes that I am old as Methuselah, but I’m not. Help me to use my time wisely. Bring people into my life that I can share help know You. Thank you for allowing me to live today in this generation and not during the time of Noah, Enoch, or Methuselah!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: