Saturday, January 13, 2007

Repent or Else!

Genesis 31; Genesis 32; Genesis 33; Luke 13

Scripture

Luke 13:5 “I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."

Observation

Perishing requires no effort! But if we want to live forever in Heaven then we must turn from sin and self and turn to God…Repent! We don’t get lost by being bad or worse than someone else. Good people can be on their way to Hell too! We are lost until we put our faith and trust in Jesus Christ! He is a Savior and He wants to be your Savior and my Savior.


Application

Lost people need a Savior. They need to be introduced to the Good News of the Gospel so they have the opportunity to repent and find Christ!




Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me share my faith with others today. Help me be more concerned about the lost around me and less concerned about myself. Bring people into my life that need to be saved. Thank you for my salvation.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

2 comments:

luvdarodeo said...

Hey Eddy! Thanks for starting this lesson Choice for us. You know I'm in class on Wed with Bob & Josie and again on Thurs at their house. It's that good in one week I'm convinced I want to go twice! I've really been convicting since last week because I have definetely been hiding my candle under a rock! I had such fire in my heart when we started Tampa Baptist over a year ago that I couldn't hide the light - I remember people making comments about how I had changed. I've found in the past year now I've let that light die down and my wordly nature take over in several areas of life. It's really had me convicted. I needed that - I want people to notice that change!!! It was exciting and it would be a lot easier to share when people see that light in your eye about Jesus. Also, PS: Dave told me you were hanging out with Jamie on Saturday - that warms my heart, Jamie & DAve come from such a great family -w e always prayed and still do for them they need Jesus - those are friends I can't imagine heaven without! Thanks again - this is gonna be a great week, I am excited and I am looking forward to doing more lessons from the Choice! Thanx again! Sandra

Eddy Williams said...

Sandra,

I am glad that the small group has helped put that fire back! We have lots of people to reach don't we!

Eddy