Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Warn them so that they will not also come to this place of torment!

Genesis 39; Genesis 40; Genesis 41; Luke 16

Scripture

Luke 16:27 "He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

Observation

Hell is real. Hell is hot. Hell is forever. The lost around us need to hear about the Good News that Jesus came to earth to die in their place so they could enter Heaven. It is impossible for God to allow sin into Heaven. Only Jesus can take away our sin so that we can enter Heaven. Have you asked Jesus to take away your sins?


Application

It is our business to intercede for people that do not yet know Jesus Christ as Savior. Who are you interceding for?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for working in the lives of the people around me. I pray for my children and my grandchildren today. I pray that all of them will know you and walk with you and serve you with all of their hearts.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Eddy,

I am so glad you have started this bible study "The Choice"!! So far it has really been good and really has me doing a lot of thinking.

I pray that God will continue to give me the Strength and the Courage to Speak Up when I need to and to share "The Good News" with others who are in need of his Word!!

I am thankful that God has placed the right people in my path at just the right time and that I was able to hear his nudge!

Beth

Eddy Williams said...

Cool!

Eddy Williams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.