Thursday, January 18, 2007

What do you want me to do for you?

Genesis 44; Genesis 45; Genesis 46; Luke 18

Scripture

Luke 18:41 "What do you want me to do for you?"
"Lord, I want to see," he replied.


Observation

Isn’t it interesting that Jesus asked the blind man, “what do you want me to do for you?” Why didn’t Jesus just heal him because Jesus knew that the blind man wanted to be able to see? I think it is the same with God today with us, God knows what we need but He wants us to show our dependence on Him by asking Him for help. He wants us to ask Him because He is our Heavenly Father and He enjoys supplying our needs and fulfilling our desires.


Application

What are we asking our Heavenly Father to do for us today? Take time to talk to Him and watch Him answer your prayers.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for answering my prayers. Thank you for wanting to hear my prayers. You are so good to me. Give me Your eyes today to be able to see people and circumstances from your point of view and help me focus on your promises and not the problems around me.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: