Saturday, May 26, 2007

ALL…Not Some…Not Half Way…ALL…100%!

Proverbs 1; Proverbs 2; Proverbs 3; Romans 7
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Proverbs 3

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.



Observation

Solomon in his later years forgot to apply his Proverbs. He did not trust the Lord with all his heart; he did not in all his ways acknowledge him. It cost him dearly! We know a lot more of the Bible than we practice don’t we? What do you and I know we should be doing or not doing from what we already have learned from scripture?

Application

Why not memorize these two verses today! If you already know them then why don’t you meditate on them today!



Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want to trust you with all my heart. I want to lean on you and not depend on my own understanding. Help me to acknowledge you in all my ways and Lord make my paths straight today. You are wonderful!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: