Monday, May 14, 2007

How’s Your Prayer Life?

1 Chronicles 22; 1 Chronicles 23; 1 Chronicles 24; 1 Thessalonians 3
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

1 Thessalonians 3

12 May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. 13 May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.


Observation

When you pray for people what do you ask God to do in their lives? This is a great prayer of Paul for the saints in Thessalonica! Praying that their love would increase and praying that their hearts be strengthened so they would be blameless and holy in the presence of our God. Who are you praying for and are you praying for them constantly day and night?

Application

May I pray like Paul for the people that God brings to my mind and my heart. May I pray for them constantly day and night.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for the example of Paul. Teach me to pray like Paul did for other people. Help my prayers be for others more than for my own needs.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: