Thursday, June 07, 2007

God Delights in Me!

Ecclesiastes 4; Ecclesiastes 5; Ecclesiastes 6; Psalm 18; Ephesians 3
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 18

19 He brought me out into a spacious place;
he rescued me because he delighted in me.

Observation

Psalm 18 is one of my most favorite chapters in the entire Bible. Have you read it lately? To think that God delights in me…the God that created the universe…that has placed billions of stars in the sky…He…delights in me!

To think that I am the “apple of his eye” is so incredible…if you are a Christ-Follower then he thinks the same about you! Psalm 17:8 “Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings”


Application

Look up at the stars tonight and thank our Creator God that placed all of those stars in place and maintains them, thank him for allowing you to be the “apple of his eye”. He delights in you!



Prayer

Heavenly Father, I don’t understand why you love me so much. Why I am so special to you I will never understand. Thank you for delighting in me. Thank you for thinking of me as the “apple of your eye”. You are so wonderful.


1 “I love you, O LORD, my strength.
2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
3 I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise”




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: