Friday, June 08, 2007

Not Half Way But Completely!

Ecclesiastes 7; Ecclesiastes 8; Ecclesiastes 9; Ephesians 4
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Ephesians 4

2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

Observation

The problem with this verse is the word “completely”; most of us wouldn’t have any problem with being able to fulfill the command if it didn’t say “completely”. Be 100% humble and gentle…not 50% not 60% not 85% but Paul had to say “Completely”!

Application

Who do I need to be gentle with today? Ask God to show you where you have problem with “pride”.



Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be able to live out this scripture. Show me where I am proud and when I am not gentle would you remind me. It is my desire to be completely humble and completely gentle and patient, but I need your help to get there. Thank you for being patient with me and gentle with me you are so good to me.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: