Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Kathy!

1 Kings 20; 1 Kings 21; 2 Chronicles 17; Colossians 3
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Colossians 3

23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,

Observation

Today is my wife Kathy’s birthday! I love her with all my heart! I love her today more than I did 39 years ago when we first met in high school. This year we will have been married for 38 years! It has been great! She still makes me feel just like she did when we were dating! She is the best gift God could have ever given me.


Application

I plan to show Kathy how much I love her today! Of course, it being Father’s Day and Sunday does sort of complicate this plan a little bit.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for my wife. She is the best gift you could have ever given me. Thank you for this wonderful gift that I could never deserve. You are wonderful and worthy to be praised!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

1 comment:

Paulette said...

How sweeeeet. I sent Kath and email for her Birthday, My Birthday is today and it falls on Fathers day every 3 years and it is weird. I love you both you are a wonderful example how LOVE does work! You are dear to me both of you!
Paulette