Monday, August 27, 2007

So Blessed!

Jeremiah 52; Revelation 1; Psalm 143; Psalm 144
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 144

9 I will sing a new song to you, O God;
on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you,
10 to the One who gives victory to kings,
who delivers his servant David from the deadly sword.
11 Deliver me and rescue me
from the hands of foreigners
whose mouths are full of lies,
whose right hands are deceitful.
12 Then our sons in their youth
will be like well-nurtured plants,
and our daughters will be like pillars
carved to adorn a palace.
13 Our barns will be filled
with every kind of provision.
Our sheep will increase by thousands,
by tens of thousands in our fields;
14 our oxen will draw heavy loads. [b]
There will be no breaching of walls,
no going into captivity,
no cry of distress in our streets.
15 Blessed are the people of whom this is true;
blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.


Observation

“Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord”! If you have invited Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior then you are so blessed! Today I realize how blessed I am because my God is the Lord! How about you? Can you say today that you love the Lord your God with all your heart, with our mind, and with all your soul? If you can say that then you are truly blessed!

Application

Enjoy your relationship with your Heavenly Father this week. Count your many blessings and give him thanks.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for being my God, and my Lord. Thank you for showering me with so many blessings. Thank you for such a wonderful weekend. You answered our prayers and you made this weekend very special. You are worthy of praise! May you receive Glory and Honor from our people this upcoming week! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: