Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Rough Day…Rough Week…Feel Beat Up…Read This Verse!


Zephaniah 1; Zephaniah 2; Zephaniah 3; John 9
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Zephaniah 3

17 The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

Observation

It is so easy to get discouraged these days! Things don’t go our way; in fact things seem to be falling apart right in front of our eyes. We watch as people make poor choices that we can’t stop and they seem to blame us for their unhappiness and it is easy to become discouraged. So I take this verse to heart today. I am so glad that I have a God that delights in me. And I know that he is with me and he is mighty to save.


Application

Today I will look beyond my circumstances to a Great and Mighty God who loves me, who delights in me, who will quiet me with His love, and who will rejoice over me with singing! Amen!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, you are so Wonderful, so Powerful, and such a God of Mercy and Kindness. You know how I feel today and you understand me. Today I ask for your help. I need your Strength and I need your Wisdom. Fill me with your Holy Spirit today and do a Mighty work in my life. I am your child and I totally depend on you. Amen.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: