Sunday, February 17, 2008

Are You a Follower of the Way?

Numbers 1; Numbers 2; Acts 24
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Acts 24

14 However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect.

Observation

Jesus said, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by me. Unless you are a Christ-Follower you will never find the way to Heaven. Heaven has many gates but it only has one Way, one Door and that Door has a Name – Jesus!

Paul was on trial. He had been falsely accused, but because of the false charges he was able to preach the Good News in Rome. Paul had always wanted to travel to Rome to preach the Gospel, but he didn’t know that he would make it to Rome as his final earthly destination!

Are you a Christ-Follower? Can you say this morning that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior? Are you a follower of the Way?

Application

Sharing the Gospel is the most important task I have so I will look for opportunities to share this Good News today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for the men that I witnessed to this week. I pray that they will be in worship today. I pray for those that shared with me that they were going to attend Celebrate Recovery I pray that they will listen to your Voice and not the voice of the evil one. I pray that our congregation will break out today in Revival. I pray that your Holy Spirit would speak and move in every heart of those in worship. Speak to my heart today Lord. Be glorified and lifted up by the followers of the Way today through out your entire world, you are worthy of Praise! Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: