Wednesday, March 18, 2009

He Delights in Us!

Joshua 1; Joshua 2; Psalm 37; 1 Corinthians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 37

23 The LORD directs the steps of the godly.
He delights in every detail of their lives.
24 Though they stumble, they will never fall,
for the LORD holds them by the hand.

Observation

Are you a Christ follower? Do you have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ? If you do then Psalm 37 has to be one of your favorite Psalms. Just in two verses of this Psalm look at how much we find out about our relationship with our Heavenly Father:

  • He directs our steps.
  • He delights in every detail of our lives.
  • We may stumble but we will not fall because the Lord himself is holding our hand.

And that is just from two of the forty verses found in Psalm 37. I hope that you take time this morning to read the entire Psalm.

Application

I will do a word search for the word “delights” to see if God says that in other places in His Word.

“The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.” Ps. 147:11

"He trusts in the Lord; let the Lord rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him." Ps. 22:8

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am glad that you delight in the details of my life. I get bogged down with the details of my life and You delight in them. Thank You for directing my steps. Thank you for keeping me from falling by holding me up with Your Mighty hand. I don’t know how You can keep up with all of Your followers all over the world at the same time, but I know that You do. You are amazing! Guide my steps today. Put on my heart the important things for today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: