Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life is Not All About You!

Joshua 21; Joshua 22; Psalm 47; 1 Corinthians 10
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

1 Corinthians 10

31 So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 32 Don’t give offense to Jews or Gentiles or the church of God. 33 I, too, try to please everyone in everything I do. I don’t just do what is best for me; I do what is best for others so that many may be saved.

Observation

Here is the secret to experiencing a rich and full life a life full of meaning and purpose:

1. Do everything for the glory of God.
2. Do what is best for others and not what is best for you so that many may be saved.

“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength and love your neighbor as yourself.

Application

I will help people understand this secret to life!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I talk with people every day that are concerned only about themselves. They are miserable. All they need to do is begin to serve You and serve people around them to find joy and purpose in life, but they can’t get past the big “me”. Help me to help them. I pray that you set them free from their selfishness and give them a ministry where they find life and place to bring You glory and give them a ministry that brings others to salvation.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: