Friday, March 13, 2009

A Rich Inheritance!

Deuteronomy 22; Deuteronomy 23; Deuteronomy 24; Galatians 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Galatians 4

6 And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” 7 Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.

Observation

We are God’s children and we have a wonderful inheritance! Everything that is God’s is ours. We have all spiritual blessings in heavenly realms. There is not one thing we lack. “Abba” is like saying “Daddy” in English and that is the kind of relationship we have with our Heavenly Father. False teachers were messing the Galatian Christians up and trying to get them to live under the law and not under the freedom found in Christ. There are always some people that want to live by the law, by rules, and these people try to keep us from enjoying our relationship with Christ!

Application

I will live today like a child of God. I am a King’s Kid!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for making me your very own. I am your child. Thank you for the rich inheritance that I have in You. I am rich. I don’t lack one single thing.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: