Friday, June 19, 2009

“Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners” … You and I are prime examples!

2 Kings 1; 2 Kings 2; 2 Kings 3; Psalm 82; 1 Timothy 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

1 Timothy 1

15 This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I am the worst of them all. 16 But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life.

Observation

Do we need a reminder today that “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners?” Just look into the mirror and you will see why Christ Jesus came into this world, He came to save you and He came to save me! He came to save your neighbors, your co-workers, your friends, and all of your family.

And He has left the job of telling them the Good News; the Good News that Jesus saves … Yes … He has left that job to us!

Application

I will look for someone that needs to hear about Jesus and be ready to share with them.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for saving me. Now help me share the plan of salvation with someone else. Give me the opportunity to bring someone closer to You today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: