Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Faith … Let’s Pass it on!

Joel 1; Joel 2; Joel 3; 2 Timothy 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

2 Timothy 1

5 I remember your genuine faith, for you share the faith that first filled your grandmother Lois and your mother, Eunice. And I know that same faith continues strong in you. 6 This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you. 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Observation

I credit my Grandmother with me coming to faith in Christ. She gave me my first Bible. I walked with her to church. I remember her talking about Billy Graham. I know that she prayed for me. And I know that I know Jesus because of her faith. My Mom and Dad never took me to church. So I know that if it hadn’t have been for my Grandmother I wouldn’t have known Jesus.

Application

I will continue to try to share my faith with my children and my grandchildren.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be Your hands and Your feet to my grandchildren. I pray that they all trust in You for their salvation.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: