Sunday, August 09, 2009

Anyone…Includes You!

Jeremiah 3; Jeremiah 4; John 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

John 11

25 Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. 26 Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die.”

Observation

When you die are you going to Heaven or Hell? I didn’t ask where you would like to go when you die. I asked where are you going when you die Heaven or Hell?
Jesus tells us in these two verses how you can know for sure where you are going when you die.

He said, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never die.”

So let me ask you again, “When you die are you going to Heaven or Hell?” It all depends on whether you are trusting in Jesus or not. If you put your faith and trust in Jesus and what He did for you on the cross then you will go to Heaven. If you are not trusting in Christ for your salvation then you are Hell bound.

It doesn’t matter how good you are or how bad you are …a lot of good people are going to be in Hell … what matters is that you believe (with your heart) in Jesus for your salvation.

Most people in this world are living under the delusion that if they are good enough that they will be allowed into Heaven … that is a lie straight from Hell … and if you believe it you will end up in Hell. None of us are good enough to enter Heaven’s gates. We are all sinners. We all deserve Hell.

Application

The Good News is that Jesus came to save sinners from an eternity in Hell. I will continue to share the Good News to people that are lost.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am trusting in You for my salvation. I know that I am a sinner. I know that I have been saved and I will not go to Hell. My salvation is not based on anything that I have done, but on everything that Jesus did for me on the cross. Help me share this Good News clearly with other people today. I pray for our church today. I pray that You bless our people. Help us help other people find You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: