Sunday, August 30, 2009

Do You Need a New Heart?

Ezekiel 8; Ezekiel 9; Ezekiel 10; Ezekiel 11; Revelation 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Revelation 4

19 And I will give them singleness of heart and put a new spirit within them. I will take away their stony, stubborn heart and give them a tender, responsive heart, 20 so they will obey my decrees and regulations. Then they will truly be my people, and I will be their God.

Observation

How is your heart? Is it stony and stubborn? Do you need a tender, responsive heart today? I want a tender, responsive heart.

God wants us to have singleness of heart and He wants to put a new spirit in us. Do you have singleness of heart? Do you have a new spirit within you?

If you have surrendered your life to Christ and if you have asked Him to come into your life as your Lord and Savior then Jesus has given you a new heart and you have a new Spirit living in you today.

Application

I am so glad that Jesus saved me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me a new heart. Your Word says that if any man be in Christ then he is a new creation. Thank You for the Extreme Makeover. Thank You for the new heart. I pray that You keep my heart tender and responsive toward You and those around me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: