Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You Can Ask God For Anything In Jesus Name!

Jeremiah 10; Jeremiah 11; Jeremiah 12; John 14
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

John 14

13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. 14 Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!

Observation

The word “anything” just about includes everything doesn’t it! Jesus says that you can ask me for anything so that the Son can bring glory to the Father.
When we ask Jesus for something He will do it I believe if it is going to bring glory to the Father!

God puts things on our hearts to pray about so that He can answer those prayers. People come to your mind and you pray for them. Why do you think that those people came to your mind? They came to your mind because God wants to do a work in their lives and He wants to answer your prayers.

Who are you praying for today? Why did that person come to your mind? Sometimes the prayer is not for a person but it is for something specific. Maybe it is for your own health or your own finances, Jesus wants to answer those prayers so the Father can be glorified.

Application

I will pray for everyone and everything that the Lord brings to my mind.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to pray to You today and help me to ask big. Thank You for doing so much in my life and in the lives or our people.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: