Thursday, August 27, 2009

Do You Need a Good Ally?

Jeremiah 52; Revelation 1; Psalm 143; Psalm 144
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 144

1 Praise the LORD, who is my rock.
He trains my hands for war
and gives my fingers skill for battle.

2 He is my loving ally and my fortress,
my tower of safety, my rescuer.
He is my shield, and I take refuge in him.
He makes the nations submit to me.

Observation

Who is your best friend? Who is your strongest ally? David knew who his best ally was; The Lord was his loving ally. An ally is someone that comes and fights for you. An ally is someone that sticks up for you.

Is God your loving ally? Is Jesus your best friend?

Application

I will praise the Lord because He is my strongest ally.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, you are my rock. You train my hands for war and you give my fingers skill for battle. You are my loving ally and you are my fortress. You are my tower of safety, and my rescuer. You are my shield, and I take refuge in You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: