Thursday, August 13, 2009

Your Words Are My Joy and My Delight!

Jeremiah 13; Jeremiah 14; Jeremiah 15; John 15
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Jeremiah 15

16 When I discovered your words, I devoured them.
They are my joy and my heart’s delight,
for I bear your name,
O LORD God of Heaven’s Armies.

Observation

I am in Anderson, South Carolina for a conference. I am so used to reading my Bible on my computer in the morning that it messes me up if I can’t get to my computer and get on line to do my daily devotions. I just figured out how to access the Internet from where we are staying. We stayed overnight with Jared and Jennifer Barden in their beautiful home. What a blessing they are!

God’s Word is my joy and my delight. I look forward to getting up everyday and digging into God’s Word.

How about you?

Application

I will meditate on this verse all day today and also John 15:7!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help us to learn all the important stuff at this conference today. May your face shine on New Springs Church for providing us this opportunity.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: