Saturday, August 22, 2009

God’s Plan For Us…

Jeremiah 28; Jeremiah 29; Jeremiah 30; 1 John 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Jeremiah 29

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.

Observation

I know God’s plan for my life. They are plans for good and not for disaster. He plans to give me a future and a hope.

Some days we forget that if we are Christians then God does have a special plan for our lives. He does plan to prosper us. He wants to bless us. I think the key found in the rest of the verse where Jeremiah quotes God and says, “If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.”

If we live wholeheartedly focused on the things of God then God can and will bless us.

Application

I will live wholeheartedly today for the Lord.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me live for you 100%. Help me stay focused on what You would have me do today and bring people to my mind that I need to pray for or that I need to go visit. I pray for those that will be at the funeral that I will be preaching in just a couple of hours. I pray that You comfort them and minister to them through Your Word. I pray that tomorrow on the Lord’s Day that You do a mighty work in the lives of the people that attend our church. I pray that people will be saved.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: