Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nothing is Too Hard for God!

Jeremiah 31; Jeremiah 32; 1 John 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Jeremiah 32

17 “O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!
26 Then this message came to Jeremiah from the LORD: 27 “I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?

Observation

Nothing is too hard for hard means that what ever is going on your life it is not beyond the power of God to fix. He can do anything. Nothing is too hard for Him.
There are many things in our lives that are just too hard for us. Why…because we are not God. When we hit one of those things that are just too impossible then we have the opportunity to trust God and watch Him work. It could be sickness, a bad relationship, or a financial disaster, or an addiction that has completely enslaved you take it to the “Sovereign Lord that made the heavens and earth with his strong hand and powerful arm.” Nothing is too hard for Him.”

What do you have facing you that is hard, that is impossible? Take it to the Lord and watch Him work!

Application

I will take the impossible to God who takes the “im” out of “impossible”!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, there are some things in my life that seem impossible. But I know that for You there is no such thing as “impossible”. So help me with my list of “impossibles” today. I turn them over to you.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: