Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jesus is Interceding For Us!

Jeremiah 18; Jeremiah 19; Jeremiah 20; Psalm 93; John 17
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

John 17

15 I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keep them safe from the evil one. 16 They do not belong to this world any more than I do.

Observation

Hebrews 7

24 But because Jesus lives forever, his priesthood lasts forever. 25 Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.

Jesus prayed for us in John 17 and Hebrews 7 says that He lives forever to intercede with God on our behalf. He is on our side today. He is helping us through all of the trials and troubles of life if we know Him as Lord and Savior.

Today Jesus is praying for me. Is He praying for you?

Application

Intercession is the most important work we have as believers. Who are you praying for today? Who am I praying for? It does really matter that we pray for one another and for those that don’t yet know Jesus!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will pray for everyone that the Lord brings to my mind today. I pray for our staff right now. Father, I pray that You bless them and their families today. Give them Your energy and give them Your thoughts and ideas. Give them a burdened heart for people that do not know You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: