Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boldly Come To God!

Jeremiah 28; Jeremiah 29; Jeremiah 30; 1 John 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Bold Confidence!

Scripture

1 John 3

21 Dear friends, if we don’t feel guilty, we can come to God with bold confidence.

22 And we will receive from him whatever we ask because we obey him and do the things that please him.

Observation

Pleasing and obeying God is the key to being able to approach Him with bold confidence. How have you been approaching God…with boldness and with confidence?
We are His children and as His children we can come to Him with boldness and in confidence as long as we are living in a way that pleases Him.

Application

I am approaching my God today with bold confidence. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am Your child. I have been adopted into Your family at a very high cost. It cost Your Son His life on a cross to pay for my adoption. Thank You that I can come boldly to Your throne. I can approach You with confidence because I am living my life in a way that pleases You. Don’t let me get off track. Don’t let me fall into sin. Keep me close to You today. I pray that You would be in the details of this Lord’s day and direct the hearts of Your people so that they will hear Your voice and follow Your direction. Don’t let them get high jacked by someone that does not walk with You. Give them wisdom and discernment.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: