Monday, August 16, 2010

The Truth! What Everyone Needs To Hear!

2 Kings 24; Jeremiah 22; Psalm 112; John 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


What Everyone Needs to Hear!

Scripture

John 18

38 “What is truth?” Pilate asked.

Observation

Pilate was not really asking the question to get an answer, but what a shame that he was so close to Jesus Who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life!

It is the same today. People can be right next to someone that has the Words of Life and yet they hear the Truth but don’t accept it. We don’t know who will accept the Gospel and who will reject it but it is our task to share it with everyone around us.

Who will cross your path this week that needs to hear about the Truth? Who is it that will be close enough to you this week to hear about Jesus? Share the Good News with someone this week.

Application

I will share “The Truth” this week. I will witness to everyone that comes into my path.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me open doors to share about Your plan of salvation with those that come across my path. Give me boldness, sensitivity, and compassion for those around me that might not know You. I pray for Your favor today as I go about Your business. Thank You for walking with me through this day.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: