Sunday, August 29, 2010

Christ Fellowship

Ezekiel 4; Ezekiel 5; Ezekiel 6; Ezekiel 7; Revelation 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Christ Fellowship

Scripture

Revelation 3

20 “Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.

Observation

Jesus is knocking at your hearts door and He wants to come in. Will you open the door of your heart and let Him in? He wants a relationship with you and me. He wants to be our Lord and our Savior. What is keeping you from asking Him to come into your life? Why not ask Him to come in and save you today?

Application

I will share this verse at Mission Tampa tomorrow as I challenge the people to trust in Christ.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that people would understand the Gospel when it is shared this morning at church. I pray that people would be sensitive to Your Holy Spirit today as we vote on a new senior pastor. I pray that You make Your will crystal clear today. I pray that our church would step out in faith today and say, “yes” to some big changes. Have Your way in every heart. I pray that You will be glorified and lifted up today. Please be in control of everything that goes on today at our church.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: