Wednesday, August 18, 2010

He is My Lord and My God!

Jeremiah 26; Jeremiah 35; Jeremiah 36; John 20
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


My Lord and My God!

Scripture

John 20

28 “My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed.

Observation

Who is Jesus to you? Is He just someone that lived a good life? Is He just a teacher to you? Maybe He is only a name that you use when you get angry with someone and want to curse him or her. Who is Jesus to you?

For me Jesus is my Lord and my God! He is my Savior. He is everything to me. I don’t need to put my hand in his side or my fingers in the nail holes in His hands before I believe. I believe.

I don’t know why I have the joy of knowing Jesus in a personal way and others don’t. I am blessed. But since I have this relationship I know it comes with the responsibility of sharing this Good News with those around me.

Application

Because He is my Lord and my Savior I will look for opportunities to share this Good News with others today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Jesus is my Lord and my God. Thank You for revealing this truth to me. I pray that You open the eyes of others that are close to me so that they can believe that Jesus is God too. I pray for people to be saved. I pray that our church will be totally focused on evangelism and discipleship and nothing else. Help us be the church that You want us to be.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: