Monday, August 23, 2010

Nothing is Impossible!

Jeremiah 31; Jeremiah 32; 1 John 4

Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading
Taking the “IM” Out of Our Impossibles!


Scripture

Jeremiah 32

17 “O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you! 18 You show unfailing love to thousands, but you also bring the consequences of one generation’s sin upon the next. You are the great and powerful God, the LORD of Heaven’s Armies.

26 Then this message came to Jeremiah from the LORD: 27 “I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?

Observation

Nothing is too hard for God. Do you have some things that are happening in your life that seem impossible? I am reminded of when God told Mary that she was going to have a baby and she believed that God would do it even though she was a virgin. Luke 1:37 immediately comes to my mind, “For with God nothing shall be impossible.”

We serve a God that doesn’t know the word “impossible”! Nothing is impossible for Him. You and I have things that come into our lives that physically speaking are impossible, but not for our God. What seems to be impossible in your life today: a relationship with your spouse or with a child, your boss, your job or lack of a job, an illness, school, or maybe your finances? You can trust God with all your “impossibles”.

1 Peter 5:7
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.

Philip. 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Application

I will trust my God today with all the things that seem “impossible” in my life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, if we didn’t have things in our lives that we couldn’t handle then what would cause us to look up and trust in You. It is because we are Your children that we can come to You. You love us. You want us to depend on You. So I am depending on You today. I pray that today You work powerfully in my life. I pray that You show me why I can trust You by taking care of some of the “impossibles” in my life. You are my Strength. You are my Deliverer. It is in You that I put my trust.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: